Friday, August 22, 2008

A new member of the Guilt No More Community (TM)

Gabby and Joe with Madeline Mary, all of them looking impossibly young and sweet. Especially Madeline...
A beautiful grandmother with a tiny baby who will, no doubt, contribute much to this blog.
New mama, new baby.
You already saw this one, but I couldn't resist posting it.
OK, I'm a tech toddler, so I didn't know how to turn this around. But tilt your head to the left and feast your eyes -- the quintessential daddy pic.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Thank you for posting those pictures!! It's fun to see which ones other folks (such as you, messybessy) like best.

Note to anyone who is technologically tuned-in: we are now set up on Skype, webcam and all, so if anyone wants a virtual meeting with the little star of attention, let us know...

Can you tell how eager we are to show her off?

messy bessy said...

Webcam??? Skype?!?! Oh boy. I'm going to have to go to one of those computer classes for senior citizens at the library. Either that or Superguy is going to have to swallow his understandable impatience and show me how to use this enormous humming thing on the desk, on which I can only type.

Gabby, I'm going to call you soon!