Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A blog I just found

Since I am still technologically a toddler, I do not know how to link to a website other than just typing out the address of it. Maybe Superguy can show me how, and then I will graduate to technology preschool. (I wonder if there is something the equivalent of learning to hold the scissors properly, except for computers?)

Anyway, in my quest to learn more about the fine art of cooking, housekeeping, and generally being a post- postmodern woman, I came across this neat blog, www.thepioneerwoman.com

What caught my eye is the recipes. All women's blogs contain recipes, except maybe for women who can't stand cooking, in which case I haven't run across them. She shows you with beautiful color photos exactly what she does for each step of the recipe, and the results look delicious.

Plus, her story is too too impossibly romantic. You'll have to read it, AMM.

1 comment:

susan in mn said...

I love The Pioneer Woman! She's my first blog stop of the day.