Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snowing

Let me just say, this winter has been so nostalgic for me! It reminds me of the winters of my youth (pronounced "yoot" for those of you not in the know).

I would post a beautiful pic here, but I'm tech illiterate. Besides, you are all looking at it too, through your analog windows.

Downstairs, the children are hollering, but in a good way. And me -- I'm making "seafood divan" out of the old Joy of Cooking for dinner. This dish involves canned tuna, cooked broccoli, bechamel sauce, and PIMIENTOES. Dang. I guess I'll have to stock up next time I wear my hair net and shirtwaist to the Piggly Wiggly where they bag your groceries and look at you funny if you aren't wearing white gloves.

One of my favorite -- albeit somewhat irreverent -- blogs is www.junecleaverafterasix-pack.blogspot.com Just thought you'd like to know.

No comments: