Monday, May 4, 2009

Beautiful women

OK, yes, the daughters are cute. But check out the truly beautiful one -- the woman who barely looks old enough to be a grandmother. The classiest, smartest, and all-around best lady I know.

When I think of this young woman, I think of her as being in fourth grade, wearing a school jumper, playing dolls. (Although, I don't think I was actually at home much when she was doing these things, since she is several -- OK many -- years younger than me.) But as we see here, she's confident, fun, and beautiful too.
This young woman is just about the embodiment of sweet temper. She deserves to be surrounded by green growing things her whole life. Reflective, generous, beautiful.

And below I would like to post -- but can't because I don't have a good picture of -- the other sister of mine, who would truly make this post complete.
This is the best family!


No comments: